This little beauties help me look my most fabulous, and they are fabulously eco themselves! Here are a few highlights:
- Member of 1% for the Planet, meaning 1% of annual revenue goes to environmental projects
- Brush handles are made of bamboo and recycled aluminium
- Brushes are cruelty-free (synthetic, no animals used here!)
- The bag shown above is a cotton-hemp blend
- Packaging is post-consumer recycled plastic and recyclable
Thanks Mom for sending me this lovely gift last year! It's the perfect set, and the side pouch of this bag is the perfect size to hold my powder, mascara, eyeliner and shimmer.
EcoTools are widely available in the US, and I've started to see them popping up Down Under, too, most recently at Dr Earth in Newtown. So next time you're in the brush market, why not give these (eco) brushes a try?
Do you have any favourite eco-beauty products that I need to try? Drop me a line!