Did Sustainability with Style spark some ideas?
Why not delve into the eco-issues on your mind with your circle of friends? Here are some questions to kick start the conversation.
- Lisa’s biggest challenge had to do with shopping less – what is your greatest eco-challenge? What steps can you take to make your passion(s) greener?
- Do you think Lisa was right to ask her friends to forgo beef on their weekend away? How would your friends react to a similar request? How much can we ask of our friends when it comes to the environment?
- Lillian was able to free-ride into environmentalism thanks to her love of vintage shopping – where can you free-ride?
- Lisa’s girlfriends happily accepted eco-beauty advice – why do you think this was different to Beefgate?
- How would the story have been different if Lisa didn’t get a job in sustainability?
- Are you part of a green social network? How can you join one, or expand your current group?
Lisa would love to hear about your eco-book club discussions. Send in an account of your book club (including pics!) and you might appear in the blog.